Overheating?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by NotSoZen, Aug 27, 2012.

1. NotSoZen

NotSoZen New Member

Has anyone else had issues with overheating? I have a UX31E. It gets very hot near where the charger connects, enough so that the heat bleeds down into the right column of keys (backspace, backslash, enter, etc.) and on the casing border to the right of that. It is enough to make it uncomfortable to type. Core temperature appears to fluctuate between 50 and 60C, which is technically in the acceptable range I think.

I just bought my machine and I don't recall it doing this the first couple of times I used it.

2. JRW-910

JRW-910 Administrator Staff Member

It sounds like you have some sort of isolated issue. I certainly have not experienced this. I'd send it back with away.... its not an issue that will go away on its own.

Good luck,

-JRW

3. chandrra

chandrra New Member

nice discussion, try to provide good ventilation to the computer or purchase cooling pad for your lap top
    keeping good ventilation and arranging cooling pad is a general solution most of the people follow for heating problem of laptops. try to keep good ventilation for your lap top as early as possible