Touchpad problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by B McLendon, Mar 25, 2012.

1. B McLendon

B McLendon New Member

System UX31, Windows 7 Ultimate

My touchpad's special features do not work. I have been through several critical updates for the Touchpad, but nothing changes. This poses a major problem when typing, as the slightest touch on the edge of the pad sends my cursor flying to places around the screen.

The basic functions are fine, but not being able to control it's sensitivity while typing is a real problem.

Any ideas / suggestions?

2. chandrra

chandrra New Member

actually the problem is you have not provided the name and model of your lap top ,
    you can get the details to do various tasks on lap top from the manual itself. try to locate the function "fn" key on the key board of your lap top and try to find a key containing cross mark on a squre in your key board try to select "fn" key first and then press the key containing cross mark on a square.
    if once you know the model and name of the lap top, try to search for customer care contact number from manual or bill or warranty card given to you. other wise you can get it from http://customercaresupportnumber.com/, wher you can get details of toll free customer care numbers.next try to call on customer care contact number probably your problem will be resolved on the call itself . As your one is a new one